Parents association and suggestions are always welcomed in the school for Improving the Lines of Communication.
As parents are encouraged to stimulate their child's interests in learning through books, creative play, self-help skills, proper diet and rest. It also:-
- Encourage a positive attitude towards school and learning.
- Support school systems and regulations.
- Communicate concerns to school personnel.
- Encourage regular, daily attendance.
- Encourage respect for other children, all school personnel and for property.
- Maintain communication with school by attending scheduled conferences.
- Participate in school-community activities like the PTA
Exercise proper supervision so the children's behavior will not be disruptive.
- Visit the school to become familiar with the daily routine.
- Develop a working relationship with teachers.
- Help children become Independent Communicate with each children.