Guidelines For Board Registration
(CLASSES IX - XII)
Students studying in Classes IX and XI are to be enrolled in CBSE for their respective Board Examination to be held in February 2021. Parents to note the following in this regard: -
- The Name of Student, Mother's Name, Father's Name and Date of Birth shall be registered exactly as per the Transfer Certificate of Previous School and First Admission Form filled in by the parent at the time of Admission in this school. For any change in the particulars, must report and submit in written along with copy of valid document in School Office at the earliest possible. Request for change in any particulars after Board Registration shall not be entertained and not be the responsibility of school.
- Mobile Number and E – mail Id are compulsory. Parents must intimate any change in the same immediately by sending an Application to Class Teacher.
- No change in Student's Name, Mother's Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth shall be entertained in Class XI.
- For those students who took Class X Examination from other boards, Migration Certificate must be submitted.
- Registration Fee/ Board Fee, as per CBSE rules, is to be submitted separately.
- All details and Subject Combination must be thoroughly checked while checking Registration Form. Any discrepancy must be reported immediately. The school will not be held responsible for any corrections at any later stage.
- Caste Certificate/ Minority Certificate must be necessarily submitted with Registration Form failing which it will not be possible for School to enroll student in particular category. All such students shall be enrolled in GENERAL Category.
- All students must keep safe his/her Registration Card, Admit Card, Report Card and other documents issued by School/CBSE.
Some useful CBSE Links for updates: -