Training for Students
Students’ training is vital for excellence in education. The school provides rigorous training opportunities to the students for empowering them and exercise their intellectual curiosity, expand their understanding, and develop critical skills for future success.
- Session on Experiential Learning through STEM education.
To give the right direction, advice and help students to take up progressive decisions based on their aptitude and interest.
- Online Participation in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 with Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi to leave stress and nervousness before Board Exams.
- Training on the use of https://iitpal.iitd.ac.in/ containing video lectures for classes XI-XII is prepared by Subject Experts, with an aim to help students for better understanding of the subjects and to self-prepare for doing well in exams at IIT Delhi.
- Commerce Clave organized by GCEC to help high-school students choose the most appropriate career path for them, with a series of interactive and informational sessions by Industry Experts.
- CBSE Science Challenge for students of classes VIII- X as an initiative to generate curiosity, enquiry and higher order thinking amongst the learners on DIKSHA platform.
- Stream Selection/Optional Subject Orientation for the students of class X so they can take wise decisions about the right career options.
- Career Counseling Session for students on career options available in Indian Airforce in coordination with Indian Airforce.
The sessions are conducted in association with the following:
- IIT Bombay to inculcate an Entrepreneurial Mindset session.
- IIM Udaipur for Idea Generation Sessions.
- IIM Kashipur for Problem Solving Skill.
- Bhartiya Skill Development University for Skill Development Session.
- National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) Incubation Center for sessions on Agripreneurship.
- Jaipur Rugs, Jaipur Dairy (Saras Dairy) and Parle company for Industrial Visits.
- Tie Rajasthan to develop Entrepreneurial Skills.