Awards and accolades are pivotal in a student's life. They are a way to encourage good behaviour and inculcate a competitive spirit.
Success when appreciated turns into motivation which brings along with it zeal and enthusiasm to learn new things. Adorning students with awards and certificates make them and their work stand out, which again motivates them and attracts other students to work harder.
Our institution has always provided its students with a healthy and fairly competitive environment:
- To help them grow in every sphere of activity
- To exhibit such qualities that will not only help them in achieving their goals but also bring the glory of success to our school
We have given equal opportunities to all our students so that they realize their true potential and get ready to face the outer world once they complete their school studies.
Annual Awards criteria and ceremony are the means:
- To acknowledge the achievements of brilliant students who have made both the school and their parents proud
- To encourage the students to explore education beyond the classroom walls and acquire skills that would propel their ideas and innovation
- To recognise those students who have performed exceptionally well in their academics and also excelled in Sports, Cultural, Leadership, Determination, and Sincerity in their work
With a vision of appreciating the children under different award categories, defined criteria and procedures are followed.
- Step 1: Framing of Annual awards criteria for individual, group and special awards
- Step 2: Briefing and Orientation of students for the categories
- Step 3: Inviting Online Nominations
- Step 4: Submission of portfolios
- Step 5: Framing of Annual Award Committee for marks tally
- Step 6: Preparations of Score sheets
- Step 7: Finalize students for different award